With a new version of ViralPrints comes a new attempt at conquering the world of blogging. The restrictions and time consuming inefficiencies of the old website are a thing of the past – we have the energy, bandwidth, and strategy to really make this blog a great place to showcase the crap load of stuff we’ve learned over the last 3 years, in addition to express our unique perspective (slightly demented, occasionally offensive, but always genuine).
This newfound energy and enthusiasm comes thanks to Jon Birdsong with SalesLoft – great company, just alright guy. He introduced us to Marcus Sheridan and his awesome ebook – don’t laugh, we’re a little late to the party here we realize — which has really helped us to strategize and put pen to paper, or flamin hot cheetos encrusted finger to keyboard, rather.
So instead of getting ahead of ourselves and giving away too much of the amazing secrets and untold treasures this blog will soon unveil, I’d like to give a list of what we will accomplish with this blog in the near future:
- Address commonly asked customer questions
- Share funny, interesting, relevant online media that we uncover in our eternal search for merchandisable content
- Give our twisted perspective on the custom merchandise industry
- Shed light on our experience as entrepreneurs making mistakes, bootstrapping, and learning as we go
More importantly, this is what we won’t do:
- Use this space to unabashedly sell our products and services
- Only say good things about our business
- Bash our competitors
- Sell out
So there you have it. I imagine in a year from now, this post will have 100 views and 3 comments. Help us get there! Sign up and keep reading!